What is it and how does it work?
According to Dr. Jerry Tennant, MD, author of Healing is Voltage, in order for our body’s tissues to heal and create new cells, the required cell voltage must be –50mV.
Much like a battery, the human body is electric. Our cells carry voltage. The electric charges necessary to maintain optimum health in our cells can decline from age, injuries and illness. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) helps to restore this healthy electrical balance within the body
Your body experiences dysfunction when the voltage of your cells is too low. When PEMF is introduced into the body, it is absorbed by every cell in your body like a sponge, affecting the whole body.
Benefits of PEMF Therapy
PEMF research: In 1995, Siskin and Walker provided a summary of clinical results on soft tissue damage. They observed no adverse from PEMF therapy effects and the following positive effects were reported:.
- Decreased pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased range of motion
- Faster functional recovery
- Reduced muscle loss after surgery
- Increased strength in ligaments
- Enhanced capillary formation
- Repairs cells damaged by stress
- Supports brain function and focus
- Restores function after brain injury/concussion
- Improves quality of sleep
- Improves immune system function
- Decreases anxiety and depression
- Increases energy
- Supports bone density and joint function
- Improves circulation
This video shows the benefits and dramatic results of the Electrons+ machine, which is used in our office to provide Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy.